MOUNT RINJANI – TOGETHER, WE’RE ENABLING
A BETTER MOUNTAIN BY PLANTING TREE EVERY YEAR
Mount Rinjani is one of big travel destination placed in Lombok Island, and become most favorite mountain in Indonesia for trekking
If you are traveling to Indonesia and you love hiking or trekking, mount rinjani trekking is should be in your bucket list. as you know Increasing Tourism can directly cause deforestation by clearing land for hotels, resorts, roads, airports, and other infrastructure. According to a study by UNWTO and ITF, tourism accounted for 5% of all transport-related emissions in 2016 and is expected to increase to 5.3% by 2030.
Transport-related emissions are the main source of carbon emissions from tourism, followed by accommodation and activities.
According to Mt.Rinjani national park data on June 2023, the number of climbers to Rinjani is around 7662, with Indonesia ranking first with the highest number of visitors, proximity 4349 climbers. The next countries are Malaysia (1115), Singapore (409), France (402), Netherlands (376), China (240), Germany (222), Australia (154), Belgium (152), United Kingdom (139), and Ireland (104) climbers.
We watch mountain every week, the natural balance between flora and fauna is starting to be disturbed, therefore it’s a wake-up call for us to act by inviting tourists who want to climb Rinjani with us, to participate in tree planting when climbing.
As our response, we turn all Mount Rinjani trekking packages into Eco-tour trekking programs.
How we design Rinjani trekking to be Eco-tourism activities
Perhaps most tourists travel just for fun without ever counting the amount of carbon emissions that accompany them visiting a tourist spot, if carbon footprint is something that is not good for the environment then it will become a sin for the traveler, agree or not you can think about it more deeply.
One of the efforts you can make to reduce your carbon footprint and your sins that you create directly result in global warming when you travel, is by choosing environmentally friendly tourist attractions, such as using a travel agent that implements eco-tourism.
Regarding of travel agents that implement eco-tourism, we are one of the agents as well as guides who are committed to realizing sustainable eco-tourism, by implementing the concept of “one trekker one tree”, every person who book and climbs with us to Rinjani has the right to get one banyan tree seed that they can plant in the Mount Rinjani area. We hope to be able to plant more banyan trees as a support source of water for the welfare of indigenous people in the North Lombok region.
Reaching the goal we need trekker from all over like you, will help restore damaged Mount Rinjani forests and make them more resilient for the future. Preserving and protecting the trees in our beloved Trekking and forests takes planning, persistence, and people like you who share our commitment to conservation.
Every Mount Rinjani Trekking Packages you follow protects even more trees from threats like wildfires, commercial development, and climate change.
Redeem your carbon emissions and your sins when you travel to Lombok, in Indonesia
Exploring Mount Rinjani: A Two Day itinerary to Summit
The 2-day, 1-night trek to the summit of Mount Rinjani is more accurately described as trekking rather than hiking. Do you know the difference between hiking and trekking? If you’re seeking a challenging adventure that demands physical endurance but have only two days for trekking, this two-day trek to the summit should be on your list.
The Mount Rinjani Trek 3d2n That Is Guaranteed To Amaze: One of the most beautiful hikes in Indonesia!
The Rinjani Conqueror 3 day 2 night is held to explore Rinjani from the east to the west side, climb the peak, pass through the valley between Mount Rinjani and Mount Sangkareang, soak in hot water of Aiq Kalak and run through crystal blue water from Lake Segara Anak and finally climb the slopes of Sangkareang.
The Ultimate Mount Rinjani Trek Guide: 4 Days, 3 Nights!
Mount rinjani 4 day 3 night trekking to Rinjani Mountain. This bundle is designed for experienced trekker, it is also possible for really beginner participant on Private Package. At mountain itself will be 4 days (day 2-4)
The Mount Rinjani Trek 3 day 2 night via Senaru end Torean
Rinjani 3 day 2 night start from Senaru end at Torean village, this trek route offers immersive green valley of Mount Rinjani, you can discover breathtaking view of lake and explore endulating terrain of valley on torean route
Mount Rinjani Trekking 2 day 1 night to Senaru crater rim, best sunset spot
popular hiking on mountain rinjani 2 Day 1 Night for beginner, because leads you to one of the most best place to experience sunrise and sunset on rinjani.
Camping at an altitude of 2641m above sea level with panoramic views of the Rinjani crater and Lake Segra Anak.
Which Best Rinjani trekking Company
There is no best company it on your objective, if you want more privacy, comportable, more safe on trek please regard to private treking package, how about if you’re budget and want enjoy, easy going and more connection you can consider take sharing trekking group.
and If you really care about environment, Eco-friendly tour, and carbon footprint during travel you should consider our company
When The Best Time to Climb Mount Rinjani
The best time to climb mount rinjani on summer seasond between April until December, We recommended best hiking on June to September.
Mount Rinjani Difficulty
The difficulty of the Mount Rinjani trek can vary depending on several factors, including your physical fitness, the route you choose, and the weather conditions. Here’s an overview of the typical difficulty levels associated with trekking Mount Rinjani:
1. **Physical Fitness:** The trek to the summit of Mount Rinjani is physically demanding. Hikers are required to be in good physical condition as it involves long hours of walking, steep ascents, and descents. You should have some prior hiking experience and be prepared for the physical challenges of the trek.
2. **Altitude:** The summit of Mount Rinjani stands at approximately 3,726 meters (12,224 feet) above sea level. Altitude sickness can be a concern, and some trekkers may experience symptoms like headaches, nausea, and fatigue. Proper acclimatization is essential to reduce the risk of altitude-related issues.
3. **Weather Conditions:** The weather on Mount Rinjani can be unpredictable, with the possibility of rain, strong winds, and even snow at higher altitudes. Weather conditions can make the trek more challenging and potentially hazardous.
4. **Duration:** The duration of the trek can range from 2 to 4 days, depending on the route chosen. Longer treks tend to be less strenuous as they allow for more gradual ascent and better acclimatization.
5. **Route Options:** There are two primary routes to the summit of Mount Rinjani: the Sembalun route and the Senaru route. The Sembalun route is generally considered less challenging, while the Senaru route is steeper but offers a more direct path to the summit.
6. **Guided Tours:** Many trekkers opt to go with guided tours, which provide support, including porters to carry equipment and food. Guided tours can make the trek more manageable for those with limited hiking experience.
7. **Camping:** Trekking Mount Rinjani typically involves camping on the mountain. The quality of camping equipment and facilities can affect your comfort during the hike.
In summary, the difficulty of trekking Mount Rinjani can be high due to the challenging terrain, high altitude, and potentially adverse weather conditions. It’s essential to be physically prepared, acclimatize properly, and consider route options and guided tours to make the experience more manageable. Safety should always be a top priority, and you should be aware of your own limitations and those of your fellow trekkers.
Mount Rinjani Hike Price
Rinjani trekking packages start from USD 170 on sharing group for 3 day 2 night and USD 270 on private trekking service, and also defent on varies number.
Deforestation is real problem on Lombok Island and trekking can save forest
Mount Rinjani hiking reforestation project package to Mount Rinjani that we provide, one banyan tree seed is included, why is it a banyan tree? because the tree is the mother of trees that can form forests and produce water.